Motiff & Fayram, Ltd.
Our firm in Madison Wisconsin is comprised of highly qualified, experienced accountants. We offer a full range of accounting, tax, payroll, and small business consulting services. Your unique tax and accounting situation is our focus.
Why should an Enrolled Agent prepare your tax return?
- Competence: Enrolled Agents have either been employed by the IRS in responsible positions for at least five years or passed a rigorous examination. Enrolled Agents must complete at least twenty-four hours of continuing professional education per year.
- Professionalism: Enrolled Agents are subject to extensive rules of ethical conduct which are enforced by the IRS. Motiff & Fayram, Ltd. is also a member of the National Association of Enrolled Agents which imposes additional voluntary rules.
- Representation: Enrolled Agents are licensed to practice before the IRS at any level. Motiff & Fayram, Ltd. can represent you even if we did not prepare your returns.
- Wisconsin Society of Enrolled Agents
- National Association of Enrolled Agents
- American Academy of Tax Practice